No Service at 1600 Elbow. The roads are dangerous and the parking to the building has not been cleared.
Our Sunday Service will be available live at 10 AM! Please join us in one of three ways:
- Click this link to join a live video conference call on your computer or smartphone. You need a webcam and microphone to be seen and to talk but you can watch the live broadcast by just click the link.
2. Call this number with any phone to join the live broadcast:
Dial: 408 638 0968
Then put in this number when prompted:
Meeting ID: 317 369 3889
Then hit #
3. If you want to just watch the service live on Facebook, just click this link at 10 AM.
4. You can watch the recorded service on the Facebook page above any time after the service.
If you join us by phone or by video conference, please bring a testimony, a prophetic word, a short word of encouragement to the church or a word of knowledge about something God wants to heal. Ask God for a word of knowledge tonight for the church.
Here are some words of knowledge I think the Lord gave me for all of you. We can talk about these and pray for anyone during our service who thinks this may relate to them.
- Right eardrum—perforated and in pain
- Bone problem—left leg below knee
- Hearing problem in right ear—sounds muffled.
- Sacroiliac posture problem
- Lazy eye that needs to straighten out
- Someone was wholly undone by a recent event and needs wisdom too respond.
This will not be a long service. We will sing along with two worship song videos then share and pray. I do hope you will join us and participate in the service in some way.
Tithes and Offerings: You can bring them next week if you wish or you can donate online from our church website here.
You can even give via text message by texting to +17576902411. (You will have to connect a webpage to your credit card the first time you use this service.)
Our 20 Day Fast starts Monday, Jan 8 to Jan 27. ( Church Luncheon on the 28th—not next Sunday)
Why fast? For Freedom!
Richard Foster says, “More than any other discipline, fasting reveals the things that control us. We cover up what is inside us with food and other good things, but in fasting these things surface. David writes, “I humbled my soul with fasting” (Psalm 69:10). Anger, bitterness, jealousy, strife, fear—if they are within us, they will surface during fasting.”
For Revelation: “While they were ministering to the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, “Set apart for Me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.” ( Acts 13:2) Our ability to hear God about important matters increases as we fast.
For a Purpose You Choose: What do you need from God? How do yo want to change to change or grow? Choose one. Write it down. Focus on that for 20 days as you pray and fast. Fasting is like during gas on the fire of our prayers.
How: You choose. One meal, two meals, no meat or deserts, etc. Ask God what kind of fast He wants from you.
If you do not pray more during fast, you may be wasting your time. Fast to draw near to God, not just to not eat as much.
I hope you all are safe and warm during this frigid weather.
Pray for our service tomorrow. We want to meet with God even in this techno way!
Love to all,